San Jose Civic
135 West San Carlos Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Reserve Your Event Today!
San Jose Civic offers a modernized yet historic & private space for corporate parties, meetings,
wedding receptions, product launches, proms, fundraisers, reunions & more.
Celebrate and embrace modernized history by taking your event center stage at The Civic.
Built in 1934, the San Jose Civic has classic Spanish mission-style architecture and has been the hub of San Jose’s cultural activity and traditions. Its dual-level layout makes it an ideal venue for a variety of events allowing guests to enjoy new, customized seating, production upgrades, renovated and expanded restrooms, several concession areas throughout, and a brand new 3-story elevator. The Civic features 3,001 seats in concert format, and provides additional exhibit and general assembly space in conjunction with the Convention Center and Parkside Hall. With new renovations and a flexible accommodations for a variety of event types, the San Jose Civic is the perfect one-stop shop venue to make any event a memorable one.
- 3,001 seating capacity
- 1,064 main floor seats
- 632 first level dress circle seats
- 1,194 balcony seats
- Flexible seating accommodations such as theatre-style, classroom-style, and banquet-style.
- State-of-the-art sound and HD video system
- Multiple plasma screen televisions throughout for brand marketing, sponsorship logos, photograph slideshows, and more
- VIP and Skybar Lounges for small receptions, gatherings, or meet & greets
- $11 million+ in renovations
- On-site food and beverage concessions